Mark's Guitar Loft
334 Old Concord Turnpike, Unit 1
Barrington, NH 03825
Walk-in business by appointment only, please call to arrange a time to visit our showroom. Hours: Monday - Friday 10:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Guitar and Amp Sales
Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- 24 hour approval on all guitars with the exception of "REDUCED PRICE", "SALE" or "BLOWOUT" prices and when trades are involved
- No Approval time or refunds on guitars and amps that are purchased in person at my shop
- I can no longer offer an approval time for guitars that are shipped outside of the US due to recent issues with Customs, Broker fees and duties which has costed me a bunch of money
- No approval on vintage guitars, amps or parts unless there are issues and or my description is inaccurate
- Vintage guitars, amps and parts sales by cashiers check, money orders, or bank wire only
- Customer pays all shipping and insurance costs
- Shipping damage claims will be filed by me. Once the claim is active, the customer will either get credit towards another purchase or be refunded minus any fees from a credit card or PayPal.
- Before returning any item, customer must call for a return authorization
- A returned item must be in the same exact condition as when it left the store, if it's an "as new" guitar, then it has to come back the same way
- Unauthorized returns will be refused and returned at customers expense
- Returned items bought with a credit card will be subject to a 3% restocking fee to cover the fees they take from me, which are not refunded when a credit is issued to your card
- 30 day layaway available on most items with a 20% non-refundable deposit. After 30 days the deposit is forfeited and also not transferable towards the purchase of another item. There is no approval time on layaways. No layaway available for items at greatly reduced or Blowout pricing.
Payment Methods Accepted
- Consignments of vintage or "high end" used guitars are welcome
- COMMISSION FEES: Items with a selling price of $4,000.00 or higher will be at 12%, Items with a selling price of $1,500.00 - $3,900.00 will be at a 15% commission.
- Consignments guitars should arrive to me in clean, sellable condition. If I have to spend time cleaning, restringing and setting up the guitar, there will be an additional charge on top of the consignment fee.
- Consignment items must stay in store inventory for a minimum of 30 Days
- good old American cash
- money orders
- cashiers checks
- M/C, Visa
- Payment by bank wire only for all sales ouside of the US